Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Fun with PoodLL and Moodle 2.5+ (Part 1) - recording audio and video


This post is about POODLL. Well sort of, because my post is obviously incomplete. I've copied inside this blog post, the contents of the POODLL filter settings of my Moodle 2.5 site. Why did I do this? Well it's simple. I finally managed to get POODLL working on my site, and I wanted to preserve the filter settings so that I can refer to them in future. You never know. When I get more time to blog about how I installed POODLL on my site, I will fill in more details.



Site administration | Plugins | Filters | Manage filters


Site administration | Plugins | Filters | PoodLL filter

Site administration | Plugins | Assignment plugins | Submision plugins | File Submissions
That's all folks.
Frankie Kam

If you like this post or site
a small donation would be nice but would last only a day,
otherwise leaving a comment (or a compliment) below will last me a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain