Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Enhancing David Mudrak's Stamp Collection Module for Moodle 2.2! Multistamps and Pseudoblock Stamp display.

Awarding Stamps in David Mudrak's Stamp Collection Module for Moodle 2.2 just got better!

4/4/2012 - I managed to enable Multi-Stamp awarding in the Stamp Collection Module for Moodle 2.0!!







Read all about it here and on (coming soon) Moodlenews.com.
The code for Moodle 2.2 will be published real soon. Wait for it.





6/4/2012 - I managed to enable a pseudo-block that displays the stamps earned for the currently logged-on user!!



For Moodle 2.2, I can now enable a pseudo-block that for the currently logged on user, a visually display of:
the number of stamps earned,
the stamp icons themselves and
the description of each stamp earned.
The block is actually a html block with an iframe inside of it.

Read all about it here and on (coming soon) Moodlenews.com.
The code for Moodle 2.2 will be published real soon. Wait for it.

If you really can't wait, you can also E-mail me at boonsengkam@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do to make your day.

Lastly, if you would like to participate in discussion topics related to the module on Moodle.org, click here!

Regards and Happy Easter!
Frankie Kam

Update on 21st May 2012.

You can read my Moodlenews.com blogpost on how to install Stamp Collection module for Moodle 2.2 here!


If you like this post or site
a small donation would be nice but would last only a day,
otherwise leaving a comment (or a compliment) below will last me a month!

1 comment:

  1. Here's my in-depth Moodlenews post on the same subject:
    http://www.moodlenews.com/2012/motivating-students-through-badges-with-the-stamp-collection-module-moodle-2-2-x/

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain